We are looking forward to an exciting and educational fall semester. To ensure your experience is rewarding and fun we offer the following tips:
- Secure your belongings - do not leave your backpack computer or phone unattended. Most crime on campus occurs because of opportunity. Don't give anyone the opportunity to make you a victim.
- Be aware of your
surroundings - avoid distractions such as talking on your cell phone while walking around campus or the community.
- Do not walk alone at night. Use the following safety services:
- Safety Escorts are provided dusk to dawn, to and from on campus locations. Call 619-594-6659 to request a safety escort.
- Red & Black Shuttle offers safe transportation loop around the perimeter of campus Monday thru Thursday from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 pm.
- Library Shuttle offers safe passage from the Love Library Dome to your on campus vehicle or residence, Sunday thru Thursday from 10:45 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.